Use a multi-color stamped image to create a decorative border on a card.
Here's what you'll need:
- Medium Accent Pearls
- Light Blue Accent Pearls
- Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
- Old Paper Ink Pad
- Walnut Stain Ink Pad
- Broken China Ink Pad
- Faded Jeans Ink Pad
- Watermark Stamp Pad
- Snow Layering Papers
- Butterfly Punch
11. Hero Arts Stencil Art Clear Stamp Set
How to make it:
- Stamp flowers randomly on the front of a folded card with VersaMark ink. Add Stickles to the center of each flower and let dry.
- Ink the stencil image with various colors of Distress ink. Spritz lightly with water to blend. Stamp on white cardstock.
- Trim and cut image as shown and attach to the front of the folded card.
- Punch a butterfly and add to card. Embellish card with accent pearls.
- Put it in an envelope, address it to someone special, and make their day! :)
SUBSCRIBE TO: This Blog | Our Newsletter
WE'RE SOCIAL: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Google+
TAKE THE CHALLENGE: Simon Says Stamp Challenge! | Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge