Hi there bloggers, Happy Sunday to you! I'm pleased to bring you another little Sunday inspiration card, courtesy of Joy Taylor! I love the clean and simple look and feel of this card, and yet it has little special touches that really make it pop! I'm such a fan of "Thinking of You" cards because is there anything more lovely than receiving something hand made for no reason at all?
3. Take one of the butterflies from the Antique Engravings stamp set, ink up with Staz on ink and stamp onto acetate, trim butterfly out.
4. Adhere a strip of Sketchbook Tissue Tape to the left hand side of the white card stock then for a similar look use this chevron strip stamp from this set, ink with this mango ink and stamp , making sure to over lap onto the Sketchbook Tissue Tape, trim off the excess tissue tape.
5. Take the butterfly stamp once again, this time inking with Archival Jet Black ink, stamping slightly onto the tape and onto the card stock.
7. Take the Thinking of You stamp from the Sweet Threads, Thank You stamp set, ink with Archival Jet Black Ink and stamp towards the top of the card, in the right hand corner.
9. Corner Chomp the 2 right hand corners.
BLOG CANDY ALERT! Join our following and comment on this blog and you could win this not for resale Hero Arts Stamp set pictured above! Winner to be announced tomorrow, good luck!
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Enter the Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!
*Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter!*Subscribe to us on Youtube
*Follow us on Pinterest!
SUBSCRIBE TO: This Blog | Our Newsletter
WE'RE SOCIAL: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Google+
TAKE THE CHALLENGE: Simon Says Stamp Challenge! | Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge