If you follow us on Twitter or Facebook, you might already know we recently received a whole bunch of new Prima!!! Here is a gorgeous project and instructions by Emiline Seet and Prima that showcases new products and some really fantastic PanPastel products!!
1. Adhere masking tapes, tissue tape and paper doily onto canvas.
2.Arrange and adhere alphabet stickers onto doily.
3.Paint a layer of gesso over the stickers and tapes.
pattern paper. Adhere to top and bottom right hand corner of the canvas. Do not discard remaining pattern paper. Tuck under doily. Paint a layer of gesso over the motifs.
5. Cut out a generic shape from chipboard (or cardstock) and use it as a mask. Here, a heart shape is used. Apply PanPastel's color with a sponge applicator. Increase color control by varying pressure with the sponge. If you wish to tone down the intensity, dab some gesso over to dilute the colors.
6. Apply and mix colors using Prima's mask over the edges. One thing I like about PanPastel's is that it can be easily erased with any eraser!
7. Apply PanPastel's Color onto canvas clock (Yellow Ochre Tint and Violet Tint were combined here). For more intense color , start with the Violet tint and then applied Yellow Ochre Tint.
8. Arrange flowers, leaves and other embellishments.
9. Tie Tulle around the perimeter of the canvas.
Products used on the project above:
Some other PanPastel items we carry, in case you are a pastel lover! : )
Please email Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com with your name, address, and the title of the blog to claim your prize!
Want to win a sample assortment of Prima flowers? Join our following and leave a comment about this lovely project! A lucky winner will be drawn at random and announced Monday : )
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Enter the Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!
*Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter!*Subscribe to us on Youtube
*Follow us on Pinterest!
SUBSCRIBE TO: This Blog | Our Newsletter
WE'RE SOCIAL: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Google+
TAKE THE CHALLENGE: Simon Says Stamp Challenge! | Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge