First off - a few exciting announcements:
- Simon Says new Exclusives items are here!
- Simon Says Stamp is in a Social Madness contest! Please vote here and help us place higher!
- There is a new Online Card Class, Stretch Your Stamps! You can also still sign up for past online classes here!
- Simon Says Blog Candy!! Make sure you follow along this week for chances to win and announcements of winners : )
- You can win $50.00 to Simon Says Stamp if you enter the Simon Says Stamp or Stamp & Show Challenge!
- The July Card Kit will ship within the next few weeks! You can still sign up!
And now...for our feature presentation! Simon Says Stamp & Show Some Texture!! I LOVE this theme because I am a huge fan of texture on cards and artwork in general - so simple, but adds so much eye-catching interest! Here are what 3 (of many) Simon Says Stamp & Show Design Team members have made! Make sure to check out the Stamp & Show Blog and the DT's blogs for more information!!
Made by Lynne Forsythe!
Lynne used Word Bands, Art-C Watercolor Sheets, Sketchbook Tissue Tape by Tim Holtz, Paris Collage Tissue by 7 Gypsies, Multi Medium Matte by Claudine Hellmuth, and Grungepaper!
Made by Sarah Engles-Greer!
Sarah used the Think and Wonder stamp set by Artistic Outpost, Gesso by Claudine Hellmuth, Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad by Tim Holtz, Kraft Resist Paper by Tim Holtz, and Old French Writing by Hero Arts! One of my favorite ways to add texture is with corrugated items! Sarah did just that on her piece!
Made by Tracy Evans!
Tracy used a Mega Bottle Cap, edged in gold (try a paint dabber!), the Dream a Little stamp (you can also do this with a Stamp2Cut No. 2 Cartridge), the Dream die by Tim Holtz for Sizzix, and a nice wing like from Regal Adornments by Idea-ology!
Thanks for reading!! Make sure to join our following and enter the challenge!
Follow-Up Announcements - Blog Candy Winners!
- The Winner from Friday's Summer Inspirations & New Releases from Lawn Fawn blog: Kirsty-Anne Davies!
- The Winner from Saturday's Mimi Creations by Jill Foster blog: Mary Dawn!
- The Winner from Sunday's New Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Dies blog: Carole!
I have a feeling you might like to win something too....am I right? Join our following and leave a comment for a chance to win this exclusive, not for retail sale Hero Arts Stamp Set, loaded with sentiments and images!
Enjoy your day!
SarahN@SimonSaysStamp.com*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Enter the Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!
*Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter!
SUBSCRIBE TO: This Blog | Our Newsletter
WE'RE SOCIAL: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Google+
TAKE THE CHALLENGE: Simon Says Stamp Challenge! | Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge