The fabulous, creative, and genius Jennifer Mcguire (who just celebrated a birthday) made these fabulous cards!
These would make a great teacher gift, thank you gift, wedding gift, or just keep for a stash for yourself to send off as needed!
Instructions: (ALL of the supplies needed are sold at Simon Says Stamp Superstore!)
- Cut piece of glossy paper to fit on folded card.
- Stamp image with VersaMark ink and let dry. You can use your heat gun to speed this process if needed.
- Apply chalk ink to the glossy paper using applicator and wipe away excess. Repeat if needed.
- Cut layering paper as shown and punch bottom edge with a scallop punch .
- Mat glossy paper on layering paper.
- Stamp greeting on layering paper using chalk ink. If using white, emboss with white embossing powder.
- Attach stamped piece to the folded card.
- Punch all four corners of the card.
- Embellish with twine, ribbon, colored gems and buttons.
********UPDATED JUNE 16 to add************
OK FOLKS! 52 entries mean 5 winners will get a free stamp...OK let's make it 6 winners (round UP!)
If you see your name on the list, Please email Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com and she will send your new stamp from the Hero Arts Summer 2010 catalog!
vera rhuhay said...
Jeniffer is amazing artist! I love her card so much! Her creation always inspiring! And those card absolutely will cheer up the recipient!
I would like to add phrase like "sending hugs to you" :)
These are adorable, love the use of the different colours. I think I would leave the message open with "Just a note to say" then you could add the actual message inside the card i.e. thank you, get well soon, etc.
Gorgeous cards. Love the bright colours. You can never mave to many of them. A sentiment like "enjoy your day" or "just me saying hello" could be fine.
I have always like the "Just wanted to say..." sentiment. That leaves it open for whatever you want to put inside. I love Jennifer's work and these cards are beautiful!
SUBSCRIBE TO: This Blog | Our Newsletter
WE'RE SOCIAL: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Google+
TAKE THE CHALLENGE: Simon Says Stamp Challenge! | Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge