Let's start out with some blog candy annoucements!
Winner from Sunday's Stamping with Memory Box and Twinkling H2O's is: Janet Zeppa!
Winner from Saturday's Faber-Castell Inspiration is: Sarah!
Winner from Friday's A Hero Arts Christmas Tree is: Shu-Wen!
And now I'd like to share with you a wintery, wonderful, and whimsical project by May Flaum! We've featured May's work before, and I suggest you check out her blog because her projects are inspirational and her words are so encouraging!
This tag is to DIE for! I admire every creative touch about it! My favorite part has got to be how May used Glossy Accents and Picket Frence Distress Stickles on the Memory Box Polar Bear Globe stamped image for a real snow globe effect!
Here's a closer look of the technique.. isn't it beautiful! To hear how May made this card, we've included a video, but check out her blog too, like I said, to get more details on the steps!
- Memory Box Polar Bear Stamp
- Memory Box Grand Snow Globe Craft Die (how awesome is that that the die works with the stamp?!)
- Picket Fence Distress Stickles
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- American Crafts Dear Lizzy Metal Rose Brads (such a cute touch on the card!)
- Ranger Manilla Tag and Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Faded Jeans
- Scrapbook Adhesive E-Z Runner Red
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad Jet Black
Thanks again, May!
Blog Candy Time!
To win today's blog candy of a Faber free gift, just join our blog following and comment below!
SUBSCRIBE TO: This Blog | Our Newsletter
WE'RE SOCIAL: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Google+
TAKE THE CHALLENGE: Simon Says Stamp Challenge! | Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge