Hi bloggers! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you've had a fun and relaxing weekend! Have you taken advantage of our National Crafting Month sales this past week? The special sales on Copic Markers and Magnolia Stamps ends tomorrow!
Today I'm very pleased to share another special card with you made by Joy Taylor. Isn't it gorgeous?
How to assemble:
1. Trim white card stock to form card base, measuring 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inchies.
2. Stamp the butterfly stamp from the Greetings stamp set with Archival Jet Black ink onto Kraft card stock and trim around image.
3. Re stamp the image again onto My Minds Eye Rosy pattern paper, trimming only the butterfly out.
4. Add Rock Candy Crackle Paint to the stamped Kraft card stock, layering thick or as thin for the desired look, set aside to dry.
5. Once the Crackle Paint has dried, apply Vintage Photo over the top of the card stock, the ink will seep into the cracks and give an aged look.
6. Adhere the trimmed butterfly with Glossy Accents, adding Pearls to the center part of the butterfly.
7. Take a piece of pattern paper from the My Minds Eye, Union Square paper pad, trim slightly smaller then the card front.
8. Ink up the Post Card stamp from Ephemera Background and using the Stamp a majig stamp onto the plastic film, taking the plastic film and line up over the pattern paper to the right upper hand corner of the pattern paper, remove the plastic film.
9. Re ink with London Fog ink, whilst holding the Stamp a majig with the other, line up the block with your stamp and stamp down on the pattern paper.
10. Adhere the pattern paper to the front of the card.
11. Place the Greetings stamped card stock to the bottom left hand corner of the card with foam dimensionals.
BLOG CANDY ALERT! Join our following and comment on this blog and you could win this not for resale Hero Arts Stamp set pictured above! Winner to be announced on Monday, good luck!
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Enter the Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!
*Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter!*Subscribe to us on Youtube
*Follow us on Pinterest!
SUBSCRIBE TO: This Blog | Our Newsletter
WE'RE SOCIAL: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Google+
TAKE THE CHALLENGE: Simon Says Stamp Challenge! | Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge