Happy Saturday readers!
Today I have a stunning card from the Hero Arts Blog!!
Kelly Rasmussen's card certainly deserves to be shown off doesn't it? What a great use of the Hero Hues Arts Art Print Flowers!
This card is a great example of how easy it is to quickly create an amazing card when you have the ability to use all matching papers and embellishments!
Ingredients to make your own card:
- Create a top folding notecard from Snow Paper. Adhere a piece of text patterned paper to cover the entire front of the card. Layering
- Using both the small and large circle dies, create some circle frames in various sizes from Snow Layering Paper. The ones on this card are 1/8" wide.
- Trim a piece of Tide Layering Paper to 4.25" x 5.5". Decide how you would like the circle frames arranged and then die cut the circles on the Tide Paper.
- Adhere white circle frames to Tide piece. Then adhere this panel to card base with foam adhesive.
- Embellish circle openings with a variety of flowers, buttons and punched shapes.
- Die cut sentiment frame from Snow Layering Paper. Stamp sentiment with Splash Chalk Ink and adhere to card with foam adhesive.
- Round all four corner of the card.
This is an example of Kelly's paper and circles! For more detailed instructions, please visit the Hero Arts blog!
BLOG CANDY ALERT! To win this Paper Smooches Timber Stamp blog candy, just join our blog following and comment below giving some love for this gorgeous card! Winner to be announced, Monday, good luck!
Thanks for reading! I hope you loved this card as much as we do!
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Enter the Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!
*Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter!*Subscribe to us on Youtube
*Follow us on Pinterest!
SUBSCRIBE TO: This Blog | Our Newsletter
WE'RE SOCIAL: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Google+
TAKE THE CHALLENGE: Simon Says Stamp Challenge! | Vintage Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge